Thursday, November 29, 2012

November 29, 2012

 We left at about 7 am this morning to pick up the YM and go to the nursery plant farm towards Bathurst.  





 We made breakfast burritos for the boys.  They enjoyed the breakfast, however, on the away home I was going to collect the garbage, but when they were finished, they let me know they had  thrown it out the window!!!  The people in the township do it that way.  They are used to throwing their garbage on the ground no matter where they are. Not a big deal to them but it was for me.  I kind of chewed them out for that and told them they should throw it away, not on the ground!!  They just smile!!! Crazy white lady !!!


 They seemed to enjoy the visit and we purchased a few more seedlings for the garden at church.  We went to Grahamstown to visit with the Nyes and mark important places on our GPS for the new couple who will serve there. They are going home to Oklahoma on December 11. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I get that 'no big deal' smile from my YM too. I guess they're just thinking crazy momma!

    I look forward to seeing the garden in photos soon. sounds like you're busy, busy playing in the dirt.

    ReplyDelete