Thursday, May 23, 2013

May 23, 2013

 Scheduled for today was the move of one water tank from Sister Dells to the Hola home.  Brother Hola has been working hard to get the prep done for the tank and today was the BIG day for it to arrive!  While Rick, Tim Cockbain and Elder Davuke and Elder Tennant were moving it in, the neighborhood by the Holas was all abuzz.  I don’t know what they were saying since it was all in Xhosa, but you knew they were talking!  Brother Hola had a big grin on his face when it was put in place!
















The Zone Leaders Elder Burton and Elder Sibeko stopped by this evening.  We fed them some cookies and brownies and milk.  Then our Elders stopped by, Elder Davuke and Elder Tennant…who also got the same treat.  Of course Elder Davuke considers the brownies his, since he totally loves them and they are now to be known as “Davuke Brownies”.  Elder Burton thought “Burton Brownies” was a better name…didn’t work, though.

1 comment:

  1. That tank is huge!!! I'd have a big grin on my face too, if I knew that I had that thing full of good, safe drinking water!!
    I think you need to share this brownie recipe!

    ReplyDelete