Saturday, June 15, 2013

June 15, 2013 RS enrichment meeting



Well, I was “encouraged” to participate in the RS enrichment meeting even though I really dislike doing what they were doing…CROCHETING!!  They were making these cute hats for winter, 


but I really dislike needle work.  It drives me CRAZY!!  I just wasn’t made for that kind of stuff!!  However, I agreed to do it.  




 Part way through the making of the hat, Sister Daka, who was teaching the class, took over my project and “fixed”  it for me…at least for a little while, then she gave it back and told me to “continue on”.  I will, but about that time Sister Cockbain, the RS president, told us it was time to stop and get our refreshment and end the activity.  My little partly done hat will be patiently waiting for me until I get up the courage to do more…then I still need help finishing it.  We will see how it all goes

No comments:

Post a Comment