Wednesday, March 27, 2013

March 27, 2013

 The last couple of days have been very ordinary and not much to report on…so I will try to pick up the pace and talk about a great loaf of bread I baked a few days ago, and another I baked today.  Our local Super Spar grocery store sells already made up bread dough.  I baked a lot of it shortly after discovering it after we arrived in South Africa.  Then I became tired of it…too much of a good thing, I guess.  Well, Rick wanted some again so I baked a loaf of the white bread.   I think they changed the recipe, because it was amazing!!!  We shared the loaf with the elder for lunch yesterday so today on our way back from Alexandria after home teaching the Barris’, we stopped at the Spar and picked up some more dough.  YUM.

No comments:

Post a Comment