Friday, August 2, 2013

August 2, 2013 Last District Meeting with Elder Tennant


District Meeting again, but this time Elder Andersen took a group picture since this may be the last district meeting with our group. 


Transfers are coming up next week and there is a good chance Elder Tennant will be leaving.  We are hoping he will stay another transfer since he and Elder Andersen and doing well together and things are going great!  After the meeting, we had them over for our usual lunch and feed them the missionary favorite, Sloppy Joes. 


 After lunch, the elders had requested haircuts, so that is what I gave them.  I informed them before I started that it would all grow back in two weeks.  They really were a bit nervous, but I am cheap and they DID ask!!



 I’m not sure Elder Andersen likes his hair cut because the next time we saw him he was wearing his bar mitzvah hat.



Tonight, Rick had his presidency meeting and I worked with Sister Hola on her English and understand the Book of Mormon.  When we were finished she wondered when we would be leaving.  She said she didn’t want us to go.  If we had to go then we must come back.  I told her we had family in America.  She said they must come to South Africa.  Bottom line, we weren’t to leave.  It was very sweet and made me cry.  We do love the people here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment